Caring about and maintaining our mental health is as important as our physical health. We only have one brain and one body, so it’s our job to keep it running in the best way we can by paying attention to and working to improve our mental and physical health.
Our mission at Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center is to provide quality preventive, restorative and integrative care to our patients, to improve the quality of their lives through the blending of primary care and behavioral health interventions; regardless of their ability to pay.
Our Behavioral Health Integrative Care:
- Encourages development of a healthy sense of self and a sense of belonging
- Teaches coping, life skills and effective communication
- Identifies overwhelming feelings of anger, shame and guilt
- Addresses unhealthy attachments
- Encourages patient responsibility for actions and behaviors
- Encourages healthy community and supportive relationships
To make an appointment with one of Lifecare’s Behavioral Health Specialists, call 330-454-2000.