- Treat you with respect, consideration, and dignity.
- Provide an environment that is safe and clean.
- Maintain confidentiality of your private communications and medical records.
- Ensure that you will receive quality care regardless of your age, race, sex, medical condition, physical disability, insurance, or ability to pay.
- Provide you with information and help with medical advance directives.
- Inform you about major changes in our health center management, policies and procedures, as they relate to your treatment and care.
- Provide you with information about your medical condition, treatment options, and encourage you to participate in decisions and plans of care.
- Inform you of where you can obtain services that we are unable to provide and to assist you, when possible, in obtaining those services and coordinating care.
- Assist you in obtaining health insurance coverage.
- Provide you with access to all Lifecare services including medical, dental, behavioral health and vision.
- Provide an interpreter to help with communications.
- You have the right to file a complaint about your care, and to have it reviewed.
- Treat other patients and staff with respect, consideration and dignity.
- Follow Lifecare’s policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate information, to the best of my knowledge, about my medical and social history.
- Participate in the development of my care plan and comply with all my Provider’s requests for office visits and referrals.
- Arrive on time for my scheduled appointments or call in advance to cancel.
- Inform the health center if I am going to be late, with the understanding that I may have to reschedule my appointment.
- Inform the health center about personal changes such as address, telephone number, insurance and income.