February is National Children’s Dental Health Month. Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center reminds parents that their children can avoid cavities. Just follow our Tips for Healthy Teeth!
Ageless Tips for Healthy Teeth
- Brush at least twice a day for two minutes each time.
- Remember to floss daily too; it helps remove particles between your teeth.
- Visit a dentist at least yearly, and preferably twice a year for professional cleaning and check-up.
- Replace toothbrushes or brush heads every 3 months to prevent worn bristles.
- Avoid too many sugary sweets, as well as sticky foods that can damage your teeth.
- Avoid acidic beverages (cola, tea, coffee, soda, etc…) as they wear teeth down.
- Ensure your children never go to bed with anything other than water in their bottle to prevent tooth damage.
Call us at 330-454-200 to make a dental appointment at either our Canton or Massillon health center.