SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
To schedule your first appointment, call Lifecare at 330-454-2000.
Your first appointment will be to register as a patient with Lifecare. Your first healthcare visit will then be scheduled.
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring the following items to your registration appointment:
- Photo Identification
- Health Insurance Card
- List of Medications or Your Prescription Bottles
NEW PATIENT FORMS
It is helpful to complete your new patient registration forms in advance.
New patient forms are available to download and print for your convenience.
You can complete your paperwork at home and speed up the registration process, or you can complete the forms at your appointment.
Click on the following forms to download and print, or to open and review the information you will need to complete the forms at your appointment.
- New Patient Registration Packet for Adults
- New Patient Registration Packet for Adults (Spanish)
- New Patient Registration Packet for Children
- New Patient Registration Packet for Children (Spanish)
- Authorization to Transfer Medical Records to Lifecare
- Record Release Authorization
- Reduced Rate Application
- Reduced Rate Application (Spanish)