February is National Children’s Dental Health Month. Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center reminds parents that their children can avoid cavities. Just follow our Tips for Healthy Teeth!
Ageless Tips for Healthy Teeth
- Brush at least twice a day for two minutes each time.
- Remember to floss daily too; it helps remove particles between your teeth.
- Visit a dentist at least yearly, and preferably twice a year for professional cleaning and check-up.
- Replace toothbrushes or brush heads every 3 months to prevent worn bristles.
- Avoid too many sugary sweets, as well as sticky foods that can damage your teeth.
- Avoid acidic beverages (cola, tea, coffee, soda, etc…) as they wear teeth down.
- Ensure your children never go to bed with anything other than water in their bottle to prevent tooth damage.
Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center has been serving your community since 1994, originally as the Canton Community Clinic.
We are welcoming new patients and we accept all Medicaid programs including Buckeye, Care Source, Molina, United Health Care and Paramount Insurances, as well as private insurance and self-pay.
Call today for an appointment. 330-454-2000.